Monday, September 28, 2009

More About Me

Once I had a vague understanding of the stock market I purchased Warren Buffett’s biography. In this book the author elaborated how Buffett made his first stock purchases, along with how he decided to invest a significant portion of his savings in the credit card industry when his colleagues advised against it, etc. Buffett’s decision making intrigued me so I decided to research information on certain companies and see if what they did on the news affected their stocks. was incredible how the two were interrelated.

2 comments:

  1. Dmitry,

    Very interesting blog! I know nothing about stocks and I am excited to see your future posts! I think your About Me section is very interesting because it shows where your interest in penny stocks originated from. Your description is very clear in stating what it is you will be covering throughout the blog. I also like how your first post explains the first step you took when you became interested in the stock market. I think maybe for future posts you might want to include some brief facts that viewers might not be aware of. For example, you could give the definition of a penny stock, because I had no idea what one was before I read your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The about me was clear and concise about who you are and what you plan to tell me, also with your small insight with you relationship with your teacher, you pull the reader in.

    The blog description was great, you really made me see what penny stocks are about and how it can be beneficial for me to take time to pay attention to you AND them.

    I think your first post is solid. I would like to know who Warren Buffett is and what he is all about. However, maybe a bit more of penny stock info would've been nice.

    ReplyDelete